Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 1990 - Dec 1990

After I left then came back things got a little better. David started to take me on his flights with his dad!

While I was pregnant with Brittany we didn't know if she was a boy or girl and I didn't want to call her , she, he or it... So I nicknamed her doodlebug! 

Sept. 10 1990 Brittany was born. She was born c-section! I was in the hospital for a week after I had her! David worked and came in nights to see us!

One night as he was leaving the hopsital he kissed Brittany good night and he called her Doodlebug, and she turned her head and looked at him! I think she thought that was her name! After all that is what we called her pretty much the whole nine months!

When we were discharged from the hospital David came and got us. He dropped us off and instead of staying home he went back to work! He had used up all his vacation days on his dad and did not have any left to stay home and help me with our new born!!

Things were ok! But not the greatest!! He didn't help out to much! Claimed he couldn't since I nursed!!

He was never really a hands on dad!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))How sad that He didnt help you when Brittany was a baby.